WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi WUS - I just bought a smart trainer for winter cycling, so making a tough call and reposting my MM300 SBDX017 for sale to cover the cost. Asking $1750 including express, insured shipping.
  • Condition: Overall, the piece is in good condition. In the spirit of full disclosure, it has not been a safe queen.
    • There is some normal wear/swirlies on the bracelet/clasp
    • Two light scratches on the Hardlex crystal (only visible at certain angles and tough to capture in photos)
    • There is a scuff on the bezel between 12 and the first hash (I've tried to capture in the angled photo of the bezel but it's hard to see) along with normal wear.
  • Includes original box, original rubber strap, original bracelet with extra links, and tags. I'll throw in a nice Cinturini rubber strap as well (watch is on this strap in some of the below pics - I added the OEM keeper to the strap, but can be switched back). The Cinturini is a bit more supple than the OEM strap.
  • This watch is the last generation before the Prospex "X" was added to the dials. I think the lack of the "X" provides a more balanced and classic dial.
  • 300M water resistance, trademark 4 o'clock crown, and monoblock case
  • As has been noted in many reviews, the lume on these watches is phenomenal
  • Accuracy: I've never been a stickler for hyper-accuracy, but the watch keeps accurate time when worn regularly. If left sitting it doesn't quite make it to Seiko's claimed 48 hour power reserve. I am the third owner and to my knowledge the watch has never been serviced.
Asking $1750; Venmo or PayPal. I'll cover insured shipping - continental U.S. only. Not interested in trades at this time. Hit me up with any questions or see my positive feedback from past transactions on this forum.

Clay

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts