WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Orange Monster Sold. Thanks Shane and WUS

For sale is my Black Monster with an orange chapter ring. Please read the details in full before making an offer.

I bought both the Orange and Black Monsters about a year ago and swapped the chapter rings myself.

The BM with the orange chapter ring needs to be regulated. It seems to lose ~20 per day. I've not tried to regulate this myself. It also has a clear case back, but the seal seems to be broken. Both the clear and stock case backs seem to be rough when threaded into the case. I am a mechanical engineer and work with fine threads all the time. I'm pretty sure that I did not cause any damage. Removing the stock case back the first time was rougher than on the OM. I have not had it looked at and it may be easily fixed by a jeweler with the right tools. As is, I would not consider it water-tight at any level.

The BM also has some very minor scratches on the underside of the case and very minor desk swirlies on the clasp. Otherwise, it's in perfect cosmetic condition. It too will come in the original box with spare links and paperwork.

Asking $140.

Pricing does not include shipping. I am happy to provide a shipping quote if you PM me your zip code. It should be under $15 via USPS Priority anywhere in the CONUS.

Please, no international shipping.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Images

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
229 Posts