WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offering for sale an original vintage Seiko Orange Arnie. Reference H558-500A (SAD017). As you know the Orange -500A is the rarest of the Arnies.
Case back number starts with 24.. dating it to April of 1982 (super early issue).

Dial, chapter ring and hands are original and perfect, look brand new. Digital panel is perfect. No black age spots just perfect. All functions and LCD segments light up properly.
Functions all cycles perfectly via the crown pulled out to stop #2. Night Light functions a bit dim but works well enough.

Original bezel and insert.

Everything works perfectly. All functions work as they should, the bezel clicks bi-directional as it should, but a bit tight passing the 8 o'clock marker.

Crown screws down as it should. New crystal by last owner and it is perfect. Original shroud, no through cracks. Original shroud screws.

I did notice one of the 3 shroud screw locations on the shroud is missing the metal collar when I took it off to clean things and install a new bezel gasket but you cannot see that when mounted.

Case back has the tsunami nice and present. I don't think this one got worn very much.

Comes on a Black/Gray/Orange NATO.

NO TRADES this is a For Sale only post.

Price is $750 USD shipped and insured worldwide at my expense. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks for looking !

Dial Close Up.jpg
Crown side.jpg
Crown Side 2.jpg
9 side.jpg
Case Back.jpg
H558s.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good question came from a member, asking about the bezel and insert, are they original? Yes !

The Orange Arnie has a gold color font on the insert that can fade over time, this one is gold in color as you can see from certain angles as shown below:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop to $675 USD shipped and insured CONUS.

Overseas add $75 DHL or UPS to your country tracked and insured

1 - 6 of 6 Posts