Hi everyone,
This is a 6139-6002 POGUE Automatic chronograph up for sale. The Golden Sunburst dial is in good condition considering the age. It has a rally vibe.
The movement has been properly cleaned, oiled and SERVICED by a master watchmaker. Hands are resetting to 12 properly. Keeping time. Very rare and super seiko collectible. The dial, bezel, crytstal are Original. This is the best automatic chronograph you can find at this range. It’s all JDM Japanese with a great history. Comes with the original signed bracelet. The watch looks even better upfront. Pictures don't do justice to this watch. A column wheel automatic chronograph at this price is unbelievable to come by.
Year : APRIL 1976

History: The ‘Pogue’ is named after Col. William Pogue, an astronaut and former Thunderbird pilot who was a member of the 1973 Skylab 4 mission. On this mission he wore the distinctive yellow dialed 6139 along with his Omega Speedmaster. Legend is said to be travelled approximately 34M miles with this watch and it was still keeping time.

Case width: 41.5mm without crown
Lug to lug: 46 mm
Lug width: 19 mm
The bracelet wears like a glove on the wrist.
Instructions: To start the chronograph press the top crown, make sure to let it for a few minutes. Then press the top crown again to stop the chronograph. Then press the bottom chronograph to reset the chronograph. Rotating the crown rotates the inner bezel. Pressing the crown changes date, pressing a bit deeper changes the day. Pulling out the crown changes the time.

$799 via Paypal without fees. DHL 5 DAY Shipping FREE worldwide. Considering that a 300 USD worth of service to the watch has been done alone, I'm asking a reasonable price. I have a good number of feedbacks here. Knock me for more. Pogues are getting much rarer than before and prices are rising as well. I'd say this is a good investment watch as well, specially in this condition.
Check my Instagram: Login • Instagram
Watch Clock Analog watch Natural material Rectangle
Watch Finger Gesture Wrist Thumb
Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Gesture Clock
Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Finger
Watch Analog watch Finger Gesture Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Font
Watch Hand Analog watch Finger Gesture
Sleeve Gesture Wrist Font Clock
Watch Natural material Silver Rectangle Clock
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Font

Watch pictures: