WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm saving up for a grail so I have decided to clear the stable a bit. As much as it pains me to do it, this one just isn't getting the wrist time to justify keeping it and it's just too nice to not be worn. This is the top of the line American release automatic in the premier series sporting a 40+ power reserve (6r20 movement) with power reserve meter, day/date compilations and beats at 28000 bph. It has been very accurate gaining less than 3 seconds per day on average. The watch shows signs of wear (typical desk diving) as it was my daily watch for a few months when I bought it in Nov. 2011, but there isn't anything major. I tried to show scuffs on the case in the photos.....sorry for the finger prints and the saw dust looking stuff in the 3rd picture. I assure you that stuff all wipes off! Crystal is flawless. I'm asking 500 USD obo for this piece, USPS priority with insurance. Buyer splits paypal fees. I have sold and bought several watches so check out feedback here on WUS. I also have 100% feedback on ebay as agnellog. This watch is getting rare so hop on it before I change my mind.

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump