WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For true watchmakers, adventure sports, whether on the sea, on land or in the sky, present the greatest challenges of all. Since Seiko made its first diving watch in 1965, Seiko has been exceeding the expectations of those whose sports require watches with truly professional specifications. Now, Seiko Prospex brings together all Seiko’s sports watch expertise in one collection. The Seiko Prospex King Turtle Save the Ocean (ref. SRPE39) adheres to this purpose-built ethos, while pledging to help conserve our planet's most vital resource: the ocean.
Specifications

Case diameter: 45mm
Automatic Diver, Stainless steel case
Seiko Caliber 4R36 (handwind
Manual and automatic winding capabilities
21,600 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
24 jewels
Day/Date calendar
Screwdown crown and caseback
Unidirectional rotating elapsed timing bezel
LumiBrite hands and markers
Stainless steel bracelet with diver's expansion clasp
Water Resistance: Diver's Watch 200 meters (660 feet). Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.

Purchased 10/14/2020 brand new from Topper Jewelers but because of Covid and being locked down and not really going many places, I never really wore the watch... There are some minor scratches on the clasp which is to be expected. I tried to include that in the pics...Also, I had the watch adjusted to fit my 7 3/4 inch wrist but I've provided the additional links that were taken out.

Comes with Watch, extra links, original box and instruction manual. I can also provide original receipt from Topper Jewelers if you would like. Please let me know.

Shipping is Free (CONTUS ONLY), please no trades or insulting offers.

Asking price: $375 (Original Retail $625)

Thanks for looking and please free free to ask any questions !

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts