WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I bought this watch a few years ago because it seemed like The Perfect Watch for me. With its full titanium case and bracelet, it weighs as much as a plastic watch, but is stronger than steel. With its solar cell, it doesn't need much attention. Original box, manual, swing tag and ad tag are included. I've probably only worn it a month's worth of days in the last several years. which is why I'm selling it. It's one of those watches that SEEMS perfect, but just doesn't get worn, for some reason. The bracelet is comfortable, the size is comfortable. The lume is good, and the bezel is fully marked. It has light surface scratches on the bracelet, (Ti scratches easily) which is why I rate it a 9/10. Of course titanium is hypo-allergenic, if you have sensitive skin. No crystal scratches.

I have good feedback here for several sales over the years.

Since this is the original SBDN001, maybe it has some collectible value I'm not aware of. (it has been replaced by the SBDN013)

Here are the specs:

Condition: 9/10
Dimensions: 39 mm case diameter (w/o crown) 11.9 mm thick, 20 mm bracelet
Weight: 2.9 oz. / 79 g (as sized for 6-3/4" wrist)
Movement: V147 (solar quartz)
Crystal: slightly curved Hardlex (hardened mineral)
Case: Titanium
Caseback: Screw-in, titanium
Bracelet: Titanium, with all links, with diver's extension in clasp
Crown: Screw-down, titanium
Dial: Sea blue
WR: 200m (meets ISO diving watch spec)
Price: $250 shipped via USPS Priority Mail CONUS. Insurance extra. I will also ship internationally, but will need extra time to go to the post office. PM me and we can hammer out the details.

PHOTOS:

[iurl="https://www.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12808049&stc=1&d=1515998802"]
[/iurl]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts