WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another watch being sold to make way for the recently purchased Tudor Pelagos. In fact this was the watch that convinced me to go for the Pelagos. It convinced me that a titanium divers watch could be a beautiful and practical thing. However, now I have the Pelagos there's no place in my collection for two titanium divers watches. They're just too similar and the Pelagos will always win out when I have to choose which to wear.

Now for the details.

Seiko
Prospex SBDC007 200m automatic titanium divers watch (aka the Shogun)
Diameter 44mm (w/o crown)
It's in excellent condition. A couple of minor scratches to the clasp, and the underside of the bracelet. You'll notice it also comes with an additional Seiko rubber strap which is unused.
I'm asking NOW SOLD either by paypal or bank transfer.
The warranty card is stamped Oct 2013, so still under warranty.
Comes with all boxes and papers.
£8 RMSD to UK addresses.

Any questions please give me a shout. Here's a link to Seiya, Japan where you can find more details on the watch SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic Titanium SBDC007 | seiyajapan.com Of course mine is already in the UK, so you avoid those pesky import taxes. And a link to my thoughts on the watch on another watch forum Christopher Ward Forum • View topic - Two recent arrivals

Now for some pics.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

also on eBay but I'd accept £565 (+ postage) from forum members. Go on, you know you want to.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. Still for sale. I'll now accept a bargain basement £500 (+postage). I'm giving it away at this price...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts