1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD THANKS WUS AND BUYER! *****

Seiko SRP773 Blue Turtle with MM300 Hands

My feedback:

• 33+ Feedback on WUS, all 100% feedback both as a buyer and a seller. Just search Rav3n07 in the feedback forum.
  • 400+ Ebay feedback in 15+ years. I can send my ebay feedback (matches my paypal address) upon request.

Terms of sale:

• I ship only to the US48. No international, no Hawaii or Alaska
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anyone with low or no feedback
  • Buyer must have feedback here on WUS or from a ebay account matching the paypal address
  • Paypal or USPS money order only. Money order must clear before I ship
  • No trades at this time

Includes:

• Seiko SRP773 Blue Turtle
  • Marine Master 300 hands (Original hands not included)
  • Bobber seconds hand
  • Original Seiko Bracelet
  • Box and manual included

Features:

• 4R36 Mechanical movement
  • Hardlex crystal
  • Torch bright lume!
  • WR 200M
  • Prospex branded

Condition: I bought this from WUS with the plastic still on the watch bracelet! I bought the watch modded. I have worn it out twice, and around the house. Pictures were just taken. Will be sold as pictured, as it is already boxed up to be shipped out. Currently sized for approx 7.5" wrist, but includes all original links. I bought 5 Turtles, and I knew one or two of them would have to go. So this is for sale. Keeps good time, and the crystal is flawless. Great looking unique watch.

**edit** I added pictures of the lume now also. In person I cannot hardly notice the difference in slight color, the camera emphasized the difference more in myu opinion. I actually did not notice any difference to the naked eye until I took the picture with the camera. Regardless the picture shows the slight variance.

Price: $325 obo Shipped USPS Priority mail with tracking and full insurance.

****SOLD****

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Prospex SRP773 Blue Turtle LIKE NEW WITH Seiko Marine Master 300 Hands w/ BOX AND PAPE

Bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts