WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS is a very rare Seiko orange monster 3rd gen in LIKE NEW condition. Comes with full kit & extras.

It has been FULLY UPGRADED by a professional since day 1 with...

Sapphire crystal with /w blue AR coating
Strapcode super engineer II
Strapcode submariner clasp

The sapphire crystal has a very slight dome and sits flush with the recessed bezel, and it plays with the light incredibly well. The original cyclops has been removed to balance the dial for a cleaner look (no more cyclops shadows!). The super engineer II bracelet is very premium, and it is incredibly robust and matches the watch perfectly. Finally, the submariner clasp goes perfectly with the bracelet for a seamless transition.

CONDITION.

This watch was purchased last year new from CitiLux on Amazon. The upgrades were done day 1 by a professional watchmaker. I have only worn the watch half dozen times. The case, bezel and the crystal of course are mint. There are some micro hairline scratches at the case back, but that is to be expected. The bracelet and the clasp are also barely worn. The 6R15 is incredibly accurate and reliable, and the watch was running at + / - 9 secs a day when I was wearing it.

The bracelet is sized to fit a 7" wrist. The original bracelet and the mineral crystal will also be included.

PICS

https://imgur.com/a/sRORnjL

PAYMENT & SHIPPING

$1100 PayPaled, CONUS ONLY!

Any questions, please fee free to ask me!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts