WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: SEIKO Samurai >>> SBDA003 SBDA003J1. Made in Japan. Type: Diver Scuba. Metal: Titanium. Movement: Automatic. Dark blue dial with lumibrite hands and markers. Titanium case, screw case-back and bracelet. Double safety lock three-fold clasp with easy push-button release. Water resistant 200m (20 bar). Uni-directional dark blue / Gray bezel. Date at 3 o' clock position. Screw-lock crown. This Japan version is Quality Assured. (Made In Japan) marked on dial at 7 o' clock. Approximate bezel diamater: 43mm. Approximate Case diameter: 47mm

Condition: Used. Case, crystal and bezel are very good. As with used SBDA Samurai models there is wear on the clasp and bracelet from desk diving. Top of wrist is Fine...Bottom shows wear - that's what you will see with this model.
I have tried to show this in the picture... Sized for 7" wrist. None of my watches have significant wear as I rotate often. The Sammy is a beauty just not getting wear so I will pass on to another collector.

I have Prospex box, paper and links... note: I do have pins but not collars for the link pins....(I have a small wrist and too often share pins and collars with fellow forumers in need..)

Price:SOLD includes paypal and shipping to CONUS... I will ship elsewhere for additional fee as long as I can ship with delivery confirm...

Please PM me if interested... or if any questions.... Thanks..

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko Samurai Ti - SBDA003 (Blue)

bump....

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

bump...............>>>

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

bump...

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

all PMs replied to... still available..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts