WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: I'm selling this beautiful Seiko SARB045. I've only worn a couple times so its in like new condition. The bracelet has been resized to fit my 6.3'' wrist but all links, pins and collars are included. The watch will come with original boxes, paper and warranty card dated from original date of purchase: October 5, 2011. The blue dialed SARB045 is a vastly underrated watch, and one of the best value for money watch buys from the JDM Seiko line. The cut and finish of the case is amazing and the bracelet is very nicely finished and has solid end links. The bracelet is a much higher quality than on the SARB033/35 watches { I had SARB033 before). The dial is really impossible to capture on camera. When I was taking photos I actually had second thoughts about listing this one, but alas, I need to free up room to for another incoming and this one just isn't getting the wrist time it deserves. The main reason for me not wearing it a lot is I prefer my dress watches to wear a bit smaller. The cut and angularity of the case design also seems to make it wear a bit larger for a dress watch for my tastes, but it does fit perfectly on my wrist. PRICE: $525US shipped to USA -$510CAD in Canada Watch in like new condition so price is firm. Payment with Paypal. Specifications:
  • Calibre: 6R15 Automatic with hacking and handwind functions
  • SS case/SS Solid bracelet
  • 100M Water resist
  • Sapphire Glass (flat)
  • Diamater: 38mm(without crown)
  • thickness:11.3mm
Watch Tanaka video of the SARB045 SEIKO Mechanical SARB045 6R15 Mechanical – SARB045 « Yeoman's Watch Review Photos of the watch being sold: Please PM me for questions, or any interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Seiko SARB045 (Blue Dial) in Canada

Bump.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

ttt

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Weekend bump

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I will probably keep it if no one buys it this week. Really the nicest of the SARB series in my opinion.
Was looking to make room for incomings but now don't need to sell anything to cover the incoming.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

SOLD. thanks WUS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts