WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

For your consideration is my Seiko SBDC063. I bought this watch is 2020, from the original buyer and this is the JDM version. The watch is in excellent condition, everything functions and lines up as it should. The hand wind on this is super buttery smooth and the bezel action is up there as one of my favorite Seikos in my collection. I cannot find any wear on the watch except for light marks on the underside lugs from strap change. I wore this (twice) on a Crafter Blue strap (not included in sale). The watch comes with its original boxes, instructions and original rubber strap. The rubber strap is basically unworn, but does pick up lint (as can be seen in the photo), it also appears the stainless metal keeper has some rub marks on the rubber where it slides most (very light marking on the rubber strap and I think unavoidable with this material). Most importantly there is 0 marks/scratches on the blue lacquered bezel. It is perfect. Due to the small hairlines from strap change (despite protecting with tape) - I would rate this watch at 94%

Price: I am looking for $565 shipped and insured USA only please (PP G&S +3%). I am not looking for any trades. Thank you so much for looking!
Specs and Pictures below.

Specs borrowed from Seiko:
Movement
Caliber Number
6R15
Movement Type
Automatic with manual winding capacity
Accuracy
+25 to -15 seconds per day
Duration
Approx. 50 hours
Exterior