WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna. I purchased the watch used on the sales forum here, this is the previous generation, with the “traditional” Tuna hands. It has taken me a long time to post this beast for sale, but I have finally admitted that it is just too big for me, and it doesn’t get any wear time.

Condition-wise, I would rate this a solid 90, with the only imperfection being some odd scraping, almost gouging, on the inside of one of the lugs. Not sure what happened, as I purchased the watch in this condition, and it was not disclosed by the previous owner. I attempted to capture this to the best of my (limited) ability. The 8L35 keeps excellent time as they all do. Watch comes with the original strap (earlier version of the Tuna strap, not as soft/flexible as the later ones) and a 24mm Isofrane (black RS buckle) that was notched to fit by the PO. Original box and manuals included.

Asking $1500 inclusive, I will cover PayPal fees and shipping within CONUS – international sales will incur additional expense. No trades accepted at this time; reasonable offers will be considered.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Analog watch Brown
Fashion accessory Metal
Metal Brass Fashion accessory
Watch accessory Strap Tan Buckle Beige
Auto part Rim
Box Material property Fashion accessory

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·