WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seiko SCFF001 4S15 7020. LNOS - just arrived from old Japan.

This watch is mint. All I've done is install this tan 2-piece zulu strap and wear it around the house for a couple hours. Original strap and buckle are still in wrapper, along with all original paperwork, etc. in the crisp and immaculate original box.

You probably know this historically important 35mm watch. If not, you should. They are apparently a bit of a legend around here.
They have not been made for some 10 years. When they were made, they were only sold in Japan. This particular example is as good as you'll find anywhere.
The unusual distressed case finish is factory original.
100m water resistance.
The superb 25 jewel 4S15 automatic movement (shockprotected, hackable and handwindable) runs a 28,800 BPH escapement - it's a high-beat design. It is considered by some to be one of the finest movements ever made by Seiko at any price.

This is an amazingly well-designed and well-made watch. This particular example is in virtually new condition. I am reluctant to sell but . . . you know how it goes.

I am not a frequent contributor here at WUS, but I am well known at the Equation of Time Ultimate Dive Watch Forum and have a spotless record at that infamous auction site.
References are available on request.

Price is $1400 - includes shipping in Canada and US. Comes with everything.
Please email [email protected] with questions, comments, condolences, offers and requests.

:-!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts