WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(SOLD)

This has been a faithful beater for quite a while, but I haven't worn it regularly in a few years. The watch has seen a lot of combat with Alabama sandstone while climbing.
Over the last 18 hours, it gained 30 seconds, so it needs adjusted. I was originally going to mod this watch, but I just don't have room for another watch in my collection that I'm only casually interested in wearing (5 slot collection will make a man outta you!)
The hardex is chipped in two places (one big one at 1 o'clock and a smaller one at around 6 o'clock) and has a couple other small scratches, the bezel insert is scratched a little, the bezel has been scuffed pretty hard on things, and the case has a lot of wear (but nothing major like cracks, big chips, etc). I've worn the hell out of this thing and it just keeps going. Hopefully someone will buy it to mod and keep, but I just don't have room.

Here's the specs, in case you're not already familiar (somehow) with the SKX:
Case: Steel
Movement: Seiko 7S26
Dial: Black
Lume: Lumibrite
Lens: Hardlex
Water Resistance: 200m
Dimensions: 42.5 x 46mm
Thickness: 13.25mm
Lug Width: 22mm

I'm only shipping/selling this one to CONUS. Price includes shipping.
No trades, sorry. Nothing in my to-buy list would be a fair trade for this one, unless you're the most generous person on all of WatchUSeek.

Shoot me a message if you have any questions.
Pictures are in a followup post below because I somehow managed to post a blank ad the first time and I'm typing this edit in a hurry before the post gets flagged/deleted for incompetence.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts