WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm helping a coworker chase a grail so he needs to consolidate. This is a watch that needs to be worn to fully appreciated. I firmly believe that this is the best "first" auto or best daily beater out there. It wears like a dream and is indestructible. As you can see from the pictures it is in great shape with some desk diving marks on the buckle. My coworker has 7 5/8" wrist or so he tells me so this bracelet should fit quite a few of you out there.

It will come with what is pictured which includes bracelet, inner/outer box, BluShark NATO that is in great condition and really compliments the color scheme. As some of you may know the 7s movement can be a little varied in its performance but this one is running like a top.

Grab this bad boy for just SOLD$165SOLD shipped CONUS(paypal) and I'll try to have it shipped out on the same day as payment or the next business day. Please ask questions or request different pics as all sales are final. I will be posting multiple watches from my coworker as well as my own so check out the other listings.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts