WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Seiko SKX173 (Discontinued Model)

1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  tinpusher 
#1 ·
Before I change my mind, hurray and grab this desirable and discontinued SKX for just $225 shipped CONUS. For those that aren't familiar with this amazing watch it is exactly the same as the SKX007 but was intended for just the North American market. Since it was for a different market, Seiko made some critical cosmetic changes that make this model much better than the 007. The second hand has the proper lollipop like the old 6309 models and also comes with square indices. The actual case is the same as the 007 so all of the aftermarket parts with fit with no issues. I had planes to do some modding but other projects have taken priority and this needs to be worn.

As you can see there are some light desk diving marks on the sides of the case but overall the watch wears great and should be a great candidate for just about any mod ideas you might have. The watch comes with the camo strap that is pictured. Please ask questions or request different pics since all sales are final. I should be able to ship the watch either the same day as payment or the next business day.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.