WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You won't see many of these around. The SKX399K is a super rare version of the 7S26-0020 diver. It's highlighted by the applied rectangular markers with chrome borders and is unique among SKX divers. The following web site tells the story of the SKX399 and SKX401 much better than I could ever tell it:

http://quartzimodo.com/7s26/the-little-known-seiko-7s26-0020-200m-diver/

I bought this one in Hawaii in 2006 while on vacation and didn't realize at the time how rare it was. I'm selling it because my collection has grown to the point where I need to start selling some that I don't wear much. This is one of them. It is in 95%+ condition and is running accurately. The date function performs flawlessly. The Jubilee bracelet is original to this watch and comes with several extra links to fit wrists over 8 inches. I don't have the original box or warranty card any longer.

Price is $250 shipped in the US (plus paypal fee). Price includes the watch with either the Jubilee bracelet OR the extra Pepsi bezel. If you want both the Jubilee and the extra bezel, add $25.00. If you are overseas, contact me to see if I can ship to your country and for shipping costs. I have many forum and ebay references if you need them. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
PM sent!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
PM'd as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts