WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is killing me! But I’m testing the waters on selling one of my favorites as I know this one is desireable. I have an IWC that I’ve wanted for a while incoming so something has to go it seems . Anyway if you’re looking you know the piece! It’s truly spectacular and just beautiful in its simplicity.

Limited Edition of 2000 from 2017. Long sold out.

This is a full set that I purchased here on WUS. Everything is here - watch is currently on the OEM rubber strap and I never wore the watch with the bracelet. It has been worn on bracelet with original owner but it’s in nice condition. I took care to photograph any minor hairline scratches on the clasp and nothing is more than surface. Overall very good condition bracelet.

The watch crystal is perfect - the etched caseback and bezel are excellent (no scratches at all on bezel) and the case itself is in very good condition (the case gets a special treatment from Seiko to ensure extra hardness to the steel). The watch has had some wear but not hard wear that’s for sure. Only hairline stuff on the polished case sides and real minor faint scratches on caseback. These are all photographed fairly.

The Seiko 8L35 movement is keeping good time. I’ve never timed it “closely” but it’s always been 10-15 seconds a day at a glance. Nothing stands out.

Additionally, I can add a SUPER NICE Strapcode Chaffle strap in blue with an OEM Seiko divers deployant clasp and I’ve photographed it and included the photos here. I can include that it the buyer wants it based on the price and the deal. It’s fantastic on the watch as a changeup.

Price for everything you see here is $4475 net to me (PP or Venmo ok) and I’ll cover shipping - that is priced below recent closed sales. My feedback here is long and perfect and I’m hopeful to deal with a buyer with feedback as well. We can negotiate price based on whether the Chaffle and deployant are included, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts