WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale today is a Seiko SLT095. This watch houses the 8F56 movement which employs a 10 year battery as well as being spec'd to 20 seconds a year. It is rated to 200m, and it also has a GMT or 24 hour hand. The watch has been sized for a 7.25 inch wrist but I do have the spare links as well as a Seiko Box. No instructions, sorry, but they can be found on the internet. The reason I'm selling is that it doesn't get the wrist time I thought it would, being that is has been worn at most 6-8 times. Because of this I'm going to rate it a Near Mint 95-97% as per the Time Zone scale. The bracelet has some light wear marks but nothing at all extensive and mainly exist only on the clasp and lower links. The Dial and Bezel are spotless, the Crystal is domed and clean as a whistle, I can't find a mark anywhere!

Here are some specs from Bluedial:
Mile Marker Collection.
Black Dial with silver tone hands and markers.
Calculates traveling distances and compass direction using classic, reliable technology.
The left crown is used to trace distance on a map. Maps using the 1:62500 scale (1 inch - approx 1 mile, used by many USGS topo maps and common road maps) can be read directly. A wallet size card is included to convert other map scales.
A laminated conversion chart for use with maps of different scales is included.
Includes a pocket size leather-bound guide to US National Parks.
Able to determine direction utilizing 24 hour hand, rotating compass bezel ring and the position of the sun.
Once set, the perpetual calendar automatically adjusts for odd and even months including February of leap years upto February 28, 2100.
Indicates month, date and number of years since last leap year.
24 hour hand can display the time in another time zone.
High accuracy - yearly loss/gain rate of less than 20 seconds.
Battery life indicator.
10 year battery life.
Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
Screwdown caseback.
LumiBrite Hands and Markers.
Fold-over push button deployment clasp with Micro Adjustment.
Water Resistant to 200m.
Case measures 42mm diameter by 14mm thick.
Stainless steel case and bracelet.

For this nice watch I'd like to get $90 plus shipping for this $400 watch. Which shipping option you choose it up to you. I will ship to other countries and I prefer PayPal. If you have any questions at all, feel free to E-Mail me at [email protected]. I have several references on this forum, you can also check out my eBay name nick_dolin to see my 100% positive feedback with nearly 300 transactions. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I'll take it. Please PM me with payment details.

Edit: looking at your wrist shot, does the crown dig into your wrist?

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be honest, if you pull the wrist back it can dig in. Under normal circumstances the watch was comfortable, just a little big for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi,

I'm next if the deal with Topher1556 falls through.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts