WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand: Seiko
Model Number: SNZG13

Price: !!!SOLD!!! $60 Paypaled includes USPS ground shipping to CONUS. Not interested in any trades...just want to sell.

Hello WUS Shoppers...

This is the Seiko SNZG13 on a stainless steel bracelet. It's a fantastic watch that has been worn in rotation, so it does have daily use micro-nicks on the bezel, casebody and of course, the typical desk diving marks on the bracelet clasp. The biggest mark is on the rear caseback. My caseback removal tool scratched it as I was removing it. The watch originally had polished casebody sides and rear caseback. They are now brushed finished to match the main casebody.

The original box, pillow, manual, warranty card and extra links are all included. You will need to add links and get it resized as it's currently sized for my tiny wrist. It has been running great with no significant gains or losses in time. The 7S36 movement is a robust one that will serve you reliably for many years to come.

For more details and specs on this model, check out this excellent review by Worn & Wound here.

I've bought and sold watches on WUS for awhile now and you can read my references here.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
!!! SOLD !!! Thanks WUS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts