WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got two watches I've just received for sale. Bought another two at the same time, and have decided that these two need have to go. I've had both for a couple of days and they are located in the Chicago-land area of the US. I'll ship anywhere- paypal preferred. Prices include shipping to a US address. Price will be more to an international address. Email for questions ([email protected]).

First- Seiko Solar SNE011. This watch has been discontinued. It is clearly used and has some scratches on the bezel. However it is highly accurate and very comfortable to use. I've got it on an included new, unworn Zulu 2-ring Bond strap. The bezel turns well. It sets as it should. Does not come with box nor papers.

This watch is being sold for $90

Second- Citizen Attesa. This is a Japan-only model. It is made of Duratec titanium and is very light and scratch resistant. This watch is also used and I am the second owner. I bought it off a forum member several days ago. It has been worn and show the typical wear a two year old watch would show. It is a solar driven watch and has been very accurate. It is very comfortable to wear and the titanium bracelet is adjusts well for sizing. It does not come with box or papers.

This watch is being sold for $170

1 - 2 of 2 Posts