WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
As the picture shows I purchased this watch Jan 23rd 2021.So,FULL factory warranty.As most of you know I rarely leave the house with a watch that I will be selling on.I have worn it on a canvas strap three times,on a crafter blue rubber strap once,two tone strapcode bracelet twice and put it on a Seiko jubilee one time to try on.This is the first Seiko MM200 that I have owned with perfect alignment and that is gaining and never losing time every day.It gains three to five seconds per day spending the majority of time on the winder.There are NO scratches or nicks at all.I made strap changes with a large wooden toothpick.I am selling my collection down to fewer watches than I have had since I was eighteen and I am sixty six.Help me accomplish this goal and buy this unusual Seiko diver that has fewer factory flaws than any I have ever owned.I have ordered what I hope to be my daily wearer.If you are not familiar with me just check my feedback and lets do this. The watch will come to you with everything that came from the Seiko/Grand Seiko AD.I will put the watch on the unworn bracelet or the unworn rubber strap for the new owner according to their preference.
$735 net to me

cyan-1.jpg
cyan-2.jpg
cyan-3.jpg
cyan-4.jpg
cyan-5.jpg
cyan-6.jpg
cyan-7.jpg
cyan-8.jpg

cyan-1.jpg
cyan-2.jpg
cyan-3.jpg
cyan-4.jpg
cyan-5.jpg
cyan-6.jpg
cyan-7.jpg
cyan-8.jpg
cyan-1.jpg cyan-2.jpg cyan-3.jpg cyan-4.jpg cyan-5.jpg cyan-6.jpg cyan-7.jpg cyan-8.jpg cyan-1.jpg cyan-2.jpg cyan-3.jpg cyan-4.jpg cyan-5.jpg cyan-6.jpg cyan-7.jpg cyan-8.jpg cyan-1.jpg cyan-2.jpg cyan-3.jpg cyan-4.jpg cyan-5.jpg cyan-6.jpg cyan-7.jpg cyan-8.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts