WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Seiko Spirit SCVE009. Includes original box, papers, Seiko card and I think I may even have the receipt.

It's a rare Japan only model and currently discontinued. I purchased the watch new in Tokyo in 2015. I rarely wore it for the first 6 months then it's been stored in the original box since. The condition is excellent and shows little signs of wear. There are some light marks on the clasp and the crystal has a feint 2mm scratch at 8 o clock that is hard to capture with my camera.

Specs: 4R37 movement, 18mm lug width, includes leather strap with Seiko deployant.

Asking for $350 obo + shipping through paypal

About me: I'm a new seller and I joined watchuseek several years ago. I'm looking to build up my reputation. I'm willing to show you my business card if that helps.

I will ship to CONUS and Canada. I'm in Vancouver, Canada (I will be in Japan from May 11 to May 22)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

1 - 7 of 7 Posts