WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Looking to sell a newish SD tuna. Purchased from gnomonwatches a month ago, the watch is in mint condition, runs as expected in terms of accuracy (no noticeable deviation over 48h), everything is properly alligned and comes with all boxes, accesories and warranty.

Although it wears comfortable due to the titanium construction and lug position, make no mistake, it's a big watch and this is part of the reason I'm selling it. Have worn it during a week long holiday in Zanzibar, but no chance of wearing it under a shirt sleeve in the office back home.

If you like the legendary tuna design, want to enjoy the accuracy and smooth seconds sweep of the spring drive movement, while being able to read a book using the lume, this is the right watch for you.

I'm looking to get €2,200 via paypal, shipping included. Please note that the watch is with me in Romania, and no further import taxes are applied on delivery within the European Union.

Specs:
Movement: Caliber 5R65. Seiko Springdrive with power reserve indicator.
Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month;
Case: High-intensity Titanium Bezel and Inner Case;
Lug: 22mm;
Crystal: Sapphire with anti-fogging;
Strap: Rubber;
Water resistance: 600m. ISO certified;
Dimensions: 50mm in diameter, 50mm lug to lug;
Power Reserve: 72 hours.

Let me know if further pictures or information is required.

Kind Regards,
Catalin

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Watch is still available. I would like to point out the condition is as new, absolutely no marks on the case, shroud, crystal or bezel.

Not interested in trades but will consider reasonable cash offers.

Plenty of feedback on WUS and payment after the watch arrives with the interested party is possible in case we have dealt before.

Kind Regards,
Catalin

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Friday bump. I am somewhat flexible on the price but looking for a EU deal only.

Kind Regards,
Catalin

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts