WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

For sale is a famous - though discontinued - piece of my collection: a Seiko SRP043 aka SPORK.

This is a fabulous watch, making at the end a beautiful merger between a diver and a pilot watch.

Mine for sale is in almost brand new: a very few minor scratches on the clasp of the bracelet betray the fact I only had it out of the box once (for desk diving though). Otherwise, it is probably in my collection the safest of the safe queens I got.

It will come in its full and original set: Overbox / Box / Cushion / Warranty Card from Seiko Center in Paris / Extra Links / Guide of Instructions

It was bought 479 EUR in Paris, in the Seiko Center located rue de Bonaparte. I think I still have the receipt and will provide it for the sake of clarity.

My price is 440 EUR, excluding shipping.
I have no geographical restrictions, provided the transaction goes safe and in the best terms as we are due to expect from gentlemen.

Please note I'm based in Paris, France. Therefore, if you're planning to visit the city and want to make a smart move grabbing this wonderful watch, I'll be pleased to catch up. Otherwise, the watch can be shipped - at your cost - with a strong support from myself to have its trip the best as possible.

Payment will be done through paypal, or bank wire (SEPA for EU zone).

Hereunder are a few photos, for which I am begging your indulgence since I am far from being a good photographer.

Please note I have a few references in the forum as a buyer and will be pleased to provide these latter with pleasure.

Thanks to WUS for the publication & Best Regards!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
! ! ! SOLD ! ! !
Thanks a lot to WUS & Congrats to ThomasH!
Apols to all the other mates who came into the race, but did not get the prize. Check my profile, I'll be back with a few beauties the sooner. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts