WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! Thanks for looking.

Today I'm offering up an SRP637. I've had the watch for a little over a year and it's terrific! Despite the large size, it wears surprisingly well and looks great on all kinds of straps. Given most will be familiar with this watch, I won't go into lots of details.

One disclaimer...I have the OEM bracelet, but it's missing two sets of pins/collars. I think I only wore it on the bracelet once, so it never mattered to me. I will of course include it in the sale along with the Cuda strap you see in the photo. I definitely have the box, but I'm honestly not quite certain about the papers. A recent move has jumbled everything up!

I'm asking $250 and I'll cover paypal fees and shipping. CONUS deals only please.

Also, please excuse any dust/dirt in the photo. The watch is in terrific shape with nothing glaring. Normal wear in a regular rotation. Same with the bracelet that isn't pictured but is included (you just need to find some of those pesky pins!).

If you want additional info, feel free to contact me directly at jj dot mcdowell at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts