WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I’m reducing the number of watches that I own and up for sale is my Seiko SRP709 Neo watch. It was purchased new a few years ago and while I really like it and the way it looks, I just didn’t wear it enough anymore to justify keeping so it’s time to let this go. It has mostly sat in my watch box in a smoke free and pet free house.

Details:
The watch is in excellent condition as the watch was not worn often. The crystal is scratch free and clear of any blemishes while the bezel has a few marks from normal wear. The bracelet was removed at the very beginning and never sized. You can see in the pictures that the original plastic covers are still attached to the bracelet. Functionally there are no problems with the watch. The watch will come with all original packaging, manual and hang tags.

Asking $150. No trades please. Payment through PayPal and I will cover the PayPal fees and shipping within the continental USA. I will also consider shipping internationally but buyer will be responsible for additional shipping costs.

Below are more pictures of the watch but please let me know if you need different pictures taken.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts