WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Seiko Sumo Black Dial. I rarely have a chance to wear the watch and have to fund some incoming watches.

The watch is in very good condition, and keeps excellent time (within COSC on my wrist). This watch was worn and used, but not abused. There are some scratches on the bezel, a few small dings on the side of the case, and scratches on the bracelet from regular use. Watch rated conservatively at 85%.

The watch comes with all boxes and papers, including the Seiko warranty card (not sure whether it is from Higuichi or Seiya, but it is from one of them). The pics here represent the true condition of the watch.

Asking $310. Payment accepted via Paypal, USPS money order, personal check/echeck (must clear) or wire transfer. Paypal must be to a confirmed address. Shipping to CONUS included. Shipping outside CONUS may be considered at cost (please contact me first). I have many references on this forum available upon request and perfect ebay feedback under username "raeder007". Local deals welcome in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Please PM or email me at postal007 [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
38 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is on hold pending payment, thanks for the interest from everyone! Will let you know if the deal falls through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts