WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my OG piece, the watch I wore on my first dive, and a stable in my collection for the past 6 years.

I wore this baby a lot and took it on dives in Greece, Mexico, and Malta. It has been bullet proof reliable and has looked great the entire time.

As the story indicates, this watch has been worn and is not a minty piece for a collector to put in their safe. This is a watch that is meant to be worn as a tool. Hence, I tried best in my photos to capture condition.

- the lacquered bezel has quite a few micro scratches that are visible when light glares off of it, but not really noticeable when on the wrist

- I installed the Seiko ratcheting clasp on this from the MM300 and it has quite a few scratches. Still works like a charm. ORIGINAL clasp is included in this package and is in mint condition

- the rest of the bracelet is in good condition as the thick clasp took most of the beating.

- the sides of the case have some scratches on the polished side and there are a few small dings on the lugs

- theres a tiny tiny spec of something on the underside of the crystal near the date window. Not noticeable on the wrist but wanted to disclose nonetheless

- watch is keeping time as per spec and is ticking like a champ

This is a rare watch limited to only 2000 examples for Seikos 50th anniversary and has earned plaudits from Seiko fans for its unique dial and bezel combo. As a matter of fact, some consider this the cleanest Seiko dial design ever.

I’m asking $1100 for her via PayPal shipped to any state in the continental US. Watch will come with the following:

• original inner box with hashtags and pillow
  • watch head
  • original bracelet with ratcheting clasp installed
  • original clasp in MINT condition
  • Seiko fat spring bars installed

PM me for questions/reasonable offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump and reduced to $1000