WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold! Seiko SZEN002 All-Black "Night Monster" (Black x Black)

*SOLD* Thanks WUS and Bruce!

Hi there! I am selling my *unworn* Seiko SZEN002 all-black Monster, also known as the "Night Monster" and the "Black x Black Monster." Originally purchased from Seiya-san, this Monster has NEVER, EVER been worn. The black ion-plated bracelet was adjusted, and two links were removed, but are included in this sale. This Monster still has the protective plastic tape over the inner and outer bracelet, as well as the back case. NO scratches, no scrapes, no hairline-whatevers - this watch is perfect. It has a Seiko 7S26 movement and has been keeping excellent time. I give it a 99%, only because two links were removed.

I have not sold on WUS before, which I realize may be of some concern to members, but I invite you to check out my 99.5% feedback score on the 'bay (http://myworld.ebay.com/i_am_the_yeti). If you have *any* questions, or need to see additional pictures, I will be happy to oblige - email me at f.bueller @ gmail . com !

Although Seiya-san and others do not have this watch in stock any longer, and it is extremely hard to find anywhere else (have you checked the 'bay - NONE there!), I am only asking $325USD, not including 3% PayPal fees and $8USD for priority shipping within the continental US. I accept PayPal only. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing this watch; if you live outside of the continental US, please contact me for accurate shipping rates.

f.bueller @ gmail . com OR send me a PM! :thanks

And now, the pictures:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I purchased this watch from Dave earlier in the week as a gift for my son. He was not as thrilled with it as I had hoped, and he is now on his own in search of something else. Dave has given me permission to use his pics once again. Watch is in same new condition as described above. I am also selling for same price. Have at it ladies and gents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts