WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a Seiko Turtle Save The Ocean Great White SRPD21/SRPE07 mashup.

I am asking $300 > $250.

This is a Seiko Turtle Save the Ocean Great White. I took an SRPD21 and SRPE07 King Turtle and swapped parts. I wanted the SRPD21 look for my King Turtle STO - so I just swapped the inner assemblies (movement, holder, hands, dial - the whole shabang) between them. And since I put a domed sapphire in my King Turtle, I put the sapphire in this one. So it’s an SRPD21 case and bezel, with the inner assembly and sapphire crystal from the SRPE07 King Turtle.

As you can see from the pics, the stickers/plastic is still on the case. Aside from being modded, it’s like new, in box.

Here’s my feedback around here: Feedback for brandon\.

The price includes PayPal fees and shipping - USPS tracking and insured. Outside of the US, we can talk.

Thanks for looking. Please PM me.

New and BETTER pictures.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For sale is a Seiko Turtle Save The Ocean Great White SRPD21/SRPE07 mashup.

I am asking $300 > $295.

This is a Seiko Turtle Save the Ocean Great White. I took an SRPD21 and SRPE07 King Turtle and swapped parts. I wanted the SRPD21 look for my King Turtle STO - so I just swapped the inner assemblies (movement, holder, hands, dial - the whole shabang) between them. And since I put a domed sapphire in my King Turtle, I put the sapphire in this one. So it’s an SRPD21 case and bezel, with the inner assembly and sapphire crystal from the SRPE07 King Turtle.

As you can see from the pics, the stickers/plastic is still on the case. Aside from being modded, it’s like new, in box.

Here’s my feedback around here: Feedback for brandon\.

The price includes PayPal fees and shipping - USPS tracking and insured. Outside of the US, we can talk.

Thanks for looking. Please PM me.

Bump. $275.

Imbiton, you should buy it!

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. If you like my sales post, your legally obligated to buy it.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bump. Dec1968, you're legally obligated to buy it!

And I uploaded new and better pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts