WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 103 St C limited edition for Germany's Chronos magazine. It's This was only available directly from Sinn directly or watchtime in Germany. This one came from Sinn directly. I've worn it a few times. It's in excellent condition. The case has a few desk diver scuffs on the shiny polished surfaces, no scratches, dings or niks. The case back has a few scuffs but nothing serious and one of the lugs has some strap/bracelet changing marks underneath. The crystal is clean. The OEM brown leather strap is in very good shape and the fine link bracelet was purchased from the US AD and is in excellent condition, the bracelet will fit a 7.5 inch wrist. All boxes, papers, tools included. Not in a hurry, no lowballers for this limited edition with the factory bracelet, not interested in any trades.
Make/model: Sinn 103 St C
Case: Polished stainless 41mm x 48mm x 15.5mm 20mm lug width
Crystal: Acrylic
Movement: Auto chronograph SW510
Water rating: 200m
CONUS deals only, $2200 net to me will include shipping via USPS priority insured. PM only please. IMG_5548.JPG IMG_5552.JPG IMG_5554.JPG IMG_5556.JPG IMG_5557.JPG IMG_5573.JPG IMG_5577.JPG IMG_5580.JPG

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump TTT and one thing is missing from the set.....the black cushion/moldable watch holder that Sinn wraps their watches around when they are new, I'll include a generic foam cushion in it's place and take $25 off.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts