WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this watch new from Watchbuys in January 2019. Wore it perhaps three times. Simply too many watches and not enough time to wear them all.

The blue sunburst dial is perhaps one of the most striking watch faces I have come across.

Mint condition. very very slight desk diving marks on bottom of case if you look very closely. Works as it should and looks pristine.

This watch is fitted with a Sinn brown calf leather vintage style strap with black stitching. Was only worn once, looks brand new. the strap is 111/73 length. fits my 6 7/8 wrist perfectly (the standard length proved way too long and exchanged it)

also included is well loved leather nato I modified to fit my 6 7/8 wrist.

also included is a brand new rubber Barton strap. comes with both a long and short length to fit any wrist size.

everything is included that came with the watch from Watchbuys- literature, warranty card, double boxing etc.

The specs:

• Case diameter (mm): 41.0
• Case thickness (mm): 11.5
• Case lug width (mm): 20
• Weight - head only (grams): 73
• Water resistance: 200 meters
• Case back: Transparent
• Case finish: Polished
• Case metal: Stainless steel
• Dial color: Blue
• Front crystal: Sapphire
• Movement: Automatic mechanical
• Manufacturer's limited warranty: 2 years

From the watchbuys site that basically says it allThe Long Requested Watch

"We have received requests for this new Sinn watch for a long time. In fact, it seems at every Road Show event one of the first questions we are asked is "When will Sinn make a version of the Sinn 104 with a blue dial?"

We now have the answer to that question and the good news is now.

Sinn has created an all new deep blue dial using traditional ornamental grinding techniques to produce a sunburst pattern. The color of this dial will change depending upon the light and angle producing deep, rich colors of blue in various shades.

The result is a striking new Sinn 104 I that rounds out the collection."

My price is $1,075.00 incl CONUS shipping (2 day USPS) and that is priced to sell.

Wire or Paypal accepted with many robust references with fees on buyer.

contact [email protected]

I have bought and sold many watches, so please see numerous references under bornbredtex on just about every watch site.​

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts