WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Up for your consideration is the new for 2021 Sinn 144 St Black Jubilaeum II Limited Edition purchased directly from watchbuys in April of this year. I was just getting into the hobby when the first Sinn 144 model came out and promised myself that I wouldn't miss out should they ever release a similar watch again. They did not disappoint, and this Anniversary II has much more visual punch, not to mention tech, that we've all come to love and expect from Sinn.

Specs can be found on Sinn's website Sinn Uhren: Modell 144 St S Anniversary II

I am the original owner and the watch comes as a full kit. The strap is cut to a 7in wrist, and the price is adjusted accordingly (I'm happy to order a new strap at cost from watchbuys for any interested buyers). Otherwise the watch is in great condition with no scratches to the black coating on the case. This thing looks killer and rewards close inspection.

Asking $3,200 OBRO for a quick sale. I've sold a couple other other Sinn watches on the forum and have great feedback from each transaction. I appreciate buyers who have done their research and always happy to chat by PM. Please do reach out with any specific questions.

Thanks for looking,
Alex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts