WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hate to see this awesome piece go but if you're reading this, you know the game. :) And....you know the watch.

Case is 43mm. Movement is the amazing Lemania 5100 (Hall of Fame: Lemania 5100 - Wound For LifeWound For Life).

Amazing condition with very light, normal wear that I've done my best to show in photos. I've only seen one other in such great shape recently, so I wouldn't miss out on this one if you are in the 156 market hunt.

Comes with 3 straps from Worn & Wound: Coal Model 1, Olive Model 1, and Rye Model 1. All three were purchased specifically for this watch and are, IMO, the best straps for this tool watch. Also included is a non-Sinn, aftermarket steel bracelet. No box or papers. NOTE: Everything stays part of the package.

$2350 USD via PayPal transaction (includes fees and shipping). Wire also accepted. 2-Day insured shipping via FedEx included in the US. Prefer CONUS deal but can discuss international.

May be open to interesting trades. Would also consider an Oris Bronze Carl Brasheaer or perhaps a blue Pelagos.

Deal with confidence. Plenty of references here and TRF. Instagram is @rayraythemack

Contact me here or at [email protected]

Thanks WUS!
Ray

fullsizeoutput_2755.jpeg View attachment fullsizeoutput_274f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2760.jpeg fullsizeoutput_275d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2759.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2754.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2765.jpeg fullsizeoutput_274e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_275f.jpeg

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the offers. No trades at this time. Sale only or I'm keeping this sweet thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts