WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I am offering for sale my great SINN 356 Flieger with acrylic crystal and cool German day/date wheel on the very nice SINN bracelet… a classic Sinn watch and one of their best sellers… I recently picked up a Sinn 756 and I don’t see this 356 getting much wrist time unfortunately…

This was purchased from a fellow WUSer in Oct. 2006… I brought it to my WOSTEP trained watchmaker for a full overhaul in Jan. 2007 at a cost of $350 and it now runs perfectly and keeps excellent time… and it just came back from RGM getting a new crown and tube replacement at a cost of $200… so the watch is ready to go for many years of service! Receipts included…

I would rate the watch as easily 90% TZ excellent condition… a few small marks on the back of the lugs from strap changes… otherwise the case, crystal and bracelet (up to 7.5") are in superb condition as it was worn gently in rotation with several other watches, never a daily wearer… and the lume is excellent too!

Comes with the original Sinn inner and outer boxes and instruction booklet in German… (English instructions are easy to find on Sinn’s website)… and I will add a 20mm Desert Tan 2-pc Zulu…

The Sinn 356 Acrylic on Bracelet currently sells for $1440 + shipping from Watchbuys, the North American AD… Specs can be found below...

http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=370

Reduced to $950 shipped in the USA… this is almost 35% off list price...
PayPal OK… $30 discount for Bank Check or USPS MO…
No trades please…

Please e-mail w/ any questions… no PM
Thanks for looking,

Peter
PHX, AZ
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts