WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful Sinn 356 Flieger II Sa Chronograph with the rare, now discontinued, copper guilloche dial in near mint condition. The dial is beautiful and very unique. Your chance to buy an almost new watch that is no longer available.

I purchased from the Sinn U.S. authorized dealer (WatchBuys) in January 2007, but due to several other watches, not sure I wore it 50 or 60 times. I finally decided to sell it since it is sitting in the safe. I am also including the genuine Sinn deployant buckle (sells for $80 on the upgraded Sinn brown cowhide grain strap) and the SI-919 bracelet purchased for ($290 in August 2009).

Valjoux 7750 movement works perfectly. Keeps great time and all functions work as they should (date, day, chronograph).

This is the version with the really cool domed sapphire crystal (rather than the less-expensive acrylic crystal) and steel back. I have the inner/outer boxes (for watch and the bracelet) and paperwork.

No visible scratches, dings or dents on the case or the crystal that I can see.

Sinn 356 Flieger Automatic winding chronograph
• Case diameter (mm): 38.5
• Case thickness (mm): 15.0
• Case back: Solid
• Case metal: Stainless steel
• Dial color: Copper guilloche dial (now discontinued by Sinn)
• Winding: Automatic
• Crystal: Domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating

Can't figure out how to post photos, but I can send them to you upon request. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am asking $1,600. Would prefer a face to face transaction in the Chicago area. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts