WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

Hello WuS!

Today I'm posting my Sinn 556i on H-Link bracelet up for sale. I'm the second owner of this watch, (purchased pre-owned - original owner purchased from Watch Buys) and as much as I love it, it's time for it to move on, as I'm working on freeing up some funds for a GS.

This watch has it all. A super wearable 38.5mm case with a 45.7mm lug to lug. High contrast and legibility. Screw down crown with 200m water resistance. Sleek, simple lines, and a Swiss movement. As this watch was produced in 2018, it has the ETA 2824-2 movement inside, which has been wonderfully finished by Sinn.

This watch is in great condition showing some normal swirls on the clasp and a few swirls on the bracelet. The backsides of the lugs are marked a little bit from strap changes (I've tried to show them in photos) but the outer parts of the watch head and case are in great pre-owned condition. Watch functions normally, with one of the crispest screw-down crown actions I've experienced.

This thing is perfect for every day wear. I've literally worn this thing hiking and with a suit and it works perfectly for both.

Comes complete with all boxes, papers, tools, and original bracelet.

I'm asking $1000 shipped to CONUS ONLY. Paypal G&S. Buyer pays fee's, I will pay shipping.

I've only sold one other watch on WuS, but buyer provided nice feedback!

TIA - feel free to DM with questions!

Watch Analog watch Plant Clock Houseplant
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Silver
Watch Analog watch Automotive lighting Clock Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Analog watch Collar Jewellery Font
Drinkware Audio equipment Tin Material property Nickel
Light Drinkware Material property Tin Gas
Automotive tire Material property Camera accessory Gas Gadget
Watch Analog watch Nickel Material property Clock
Watch Analog watch Font Automotive wheel system Nickel
Watch Analog watch Light Silver Everyday carry
Product Rectangle Font Material property Electronic device