WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item is no longer for sale.

For sale is a Sinn 556ib or 556i "blue dial" on Sinn H-Link bracelet. This watch was purchased new by me from Watchbuys and I took delivery on September 25th, 2020 (2yr guarantee card dated for Sept 2020 as seen in photos). I wore it in rotation for about a month and it has been stored since late October wanting to be sure about selling it. The watch has been running well with no issues. The watch is getting bumped out by another purchase.

This watch has the same satin-finished case, bracelet, and general specs of the well known 556i. This watch differs from the 556i in its no date, applied indices, and subtle sunburst dial (appears flat/matte in some light).

The watch's condition reflects that it is almost new. There are no major nicks into the case or bracelet. There is a small mark on the bezel at 6 o'clock. I can see a small hairline scratch next to the lug hole at the 7 o'clock lug (pictured). There is also some light desk diving marks on the bracelet clasp (pictured). The marks on the clasp are visible at a glance but cannot be felt by touch. The plastic film remains in place on the caseback.

Price is $1350 and includes shipping to CONUS only and payment via Paypal. I have had many sales and purchases here and I am happy to share my feedback history. Please reach out with any questions and thanks for looking!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts