WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some new pictures today.

I am selling a Sinn 657 on SS bracelet. I am also including a Sinn OEM leather strap (black with white stitching) with unsigned buckle. I rarely have a chance to wear the watch and have to fund some incoming watches.

The watch is in very good-excellent condition. There are light scratches on the lugs from bracelet changes. The bracelet has some regular desk diving scratches from normal use. The crystal is perfect, some small scratches on the AR coating that can only be seen at extreme angles in sunlight. The watch is keeping excellent time. Watch rated conservatively at 87%. The bracelet has been sized, but includes the extra links. I believe this watch measures 40mm without crown.

The watch comes with all box and papers, papers are dated 2005 from Chronomaster (UK Sinn AD). As I mentioned before it includes the Sinn OEM leather strap. I believe the pics here represent the true condition of the watch.

Asking $750. Payment accepted via Paypal, USPS money order, personal check/echeck (must clear) or wire transfer. Paypal only to a confirmed address. Shipping to CONUS included. Shipping outside CONUS may be considered at cost (please contact me first). I have many references on this forum available upon request and perfect ebay feedback under username "raeder007". Local deals welcome in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Please PM or email me at postal007 [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts