WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TIME TO THIN OUT MY HOARD SO MY LOSS IS YOU GAIN. UP FOR SALE IS A SINN 756 CHRONOMETER ON A SINN BLACK LEATHER WITH MARKED BUCKLE. THE WATCH IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, A 95% I WOULD SAY, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SLIGHT MARK ON THE STRAP BUCKLE (SEE PHOTO). THIS WATCH IS THE ULTIMATE TOOL WATCH AS IT IS VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTABLE. THIS IS A SERIES II WATCH WITH THE TEGIMENTED CASE WHICH HAS BEEN HARDENED TO FOUR TIMES WHAT NORMAL STAINLESS STEEL WATCHES ARE. DUE TO THE IRON CORE CASE LINING IT IS THE PERFECT WATCH FOR PILOTS, FREQUENT FLIERS OR ANYONE WHOSE WORK TAKES THEM TO HIGH ALTITUDES OR OTHER AREAS OF HIGH MAGNETISM. THE COPPER SULFATE CAPSULE IS WHITE TO A VERY LIGHT BLUE.

THE WATCH COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL INNER AND OUTER BOXES BUT NO PAPERWORK. THIS WATCH LISTS FOR $1,620 AND MY ASKING PRICE IS $975.00. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts