WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to thin out the herd and since receiving my Sinn U50 earlier this year, none of these have gotten much wear so it's time for them to find some new homes.

More pictures and details are available for each but I just wanted to get them all posted up while I had a little motivation or else I'll continue to sit on them forever and let them collect dust.

Not really looking for trades as I want to thin things out since the collection has grown too large over the past couple years (keep an eye out for a bunch of Seiko MarineMasters and Sumos as well as a bunch of MKII watches to be posted up soon) but I'll always entertain offers.

Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Clock

Hand Automotive lighting Font Light bulb Personal protective equipment

SOLD Sinn EZM 1.1:
I bought this new from WatchBuys in June 2018. Sale includes full kit (inner and outer boxes, booklet, warranty card), uncut EZM 1.1 branded rubber strap, Sinn leather strap with red stitching, and tegimented bracelet.
$4,800 shipped in the U.S.

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

Sold Sinn EZM 2 3H Hydro:
I purchased this 2nd hand shortly after it had been serviced by Sinn in Germany in Apr 2015. Includes inner and outer box, certificate of authenticity, and service paperwork.
$1,900 shipped in the U.S.

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property

Sold Sinn 856 UTC:
Another one purchased new from WatchBuys in September 2013. Includes inner and outer box, booklet, Sinn leather strap (not sure if I ever actually wore the strap), and tegimented bracelet sized for my roughly 7.3" wrist and a couple extra links. I seem to have lost the warranty card, but it is long since out of warranty but I will reach out to WatchBuys to see if it's possible to get another card just to complete the package. It never hurts to check, right?

$1,700 $1,800 $1,900 $2,000 shipped in the U.S.

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

SOLD Sinn UX SDR GSG9:
I bought this from another forum member back in 2015 or 2016 (they purchased it from WatchBuys in Aug 2015). Includes a no-name NATO strap and an SDR bracelet. These SDR GSG9 watches seem pretty hard to find these days so here's your chance! There is an air bubble in the fluid under the dial and I was going to send it off to Sinn to be serviced once the second hand started jumping to have the battery changed and be re-filled, but the battery just will not die. Price reflects that it will eventually need that service (other than the air bubble, the watch keeps great time).
$1,600 $1,700 $1,800 shipped in the U.S.

Watch White Light Clock Font

1 - 20 of 20 Posts