WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have for sale a Sinn 203 Arktis in excellent condition, february 2011 model, automatic, water resistant 300m, modified Valjoux 7750 movement, sapphire glass with anti reflective coating on both sides, argon capsule, temperature resistant beween -45°C and +80°C, antimagnetic…more details on Sinn Uhren: Modell 203 ARKTIS .
The 3-year warranty(3 years on Argon filled Sinn watches) is still valid until February 2014.
The watch works perfectly, no problem and is within COSC regarding accuracy. There are slight scratches on the lugs from strap changes, see photos: these are mainly underneath the watch. You really have to look for them when you wear the watch. The sapphire glass is perfect.
The Argon capsule is oscillating between white and pale blue depending on the lighting conditions.
The crown action is smooth as butter and screws down perfectly.
I unfortunately have to sell it because I recently bought a Marinemaster. Sold with box, manuals, warranty card. It is fitted on a Hirsch Modena Dark Blue strap which is still in excellent condition as I have worn the watch mainly on another strap. I will also include the original Sinn blue shark strap in good condition. As you might know, this watch retails now new for 1800 euros at the cheapest AD in Germany. I have already sold several watches in the past here and on ebay (ID:fasyl1974, perfect feedback on 106 transactions)and buyers have always been satisfied. My asking price for this beauty: 1300 Euros shipped anywhere via Paypal. Posted via Collisimo (French Post with registered delivery) insured with full value. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Now the photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/sylvai...authkey=Gv1sRgCJzzosWwstXS_AE&feat=directlink

Thank for looking
Sylvain

1 - 1 of 1 Posts