WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beautiful NEW blue dial Chronograph Special Edition U 1000 B EZM6 out of production effective 31 December 2014. Fully tegimented case in 44mm diameter. Note pushers and crown in destro position. Special edition is due to matte blue dial, blue silicone rubber strap (uncut) and grey textile NATO strap. Bracelet is available at Watchbuys site as is better picture of matte blue dial used on a few other models. Purchased by me two weeks ago and unworn....out of box for pictures and safe keeping. Includes all boxes and papers with 2 year warranty. Available for $6,000 OBRO shipped and insured CONUS. PayPal OK +3%; I will ship internationally at actual cost. I have a few more pictures, so if you have questions or want a few pictures. be sure and include your email address. I have strong references on WUS, but most are on Paneristi.com. I would expect the same. The blue strap is pictured to allow approximation of matte blue dial color. I am selling to offset unexpected in-coming and though not very anxious to do so, but must. I will add watch picture as having usual problems with photos..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts