WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: one like new Sinn U1-T fully tegimented watch. This was new in July 2018 as can be seen on the warranty card. As you can see in the last picture it is running strong. I can't see any marks anywhere except a couple of very light scratches on the clasp. The Sinn tool is included but please note that the allen bit is broken off. It was like that when I got it. You need two allen wrenches to adjust the bracelet anyway, I am including them for your convenience. The bracelet is currently sized for my 7.5 inch wrist with the tightest position on the clasp being used. There is one additional link included. Both inner and outer boxes are included. This is selling for $2,780 on watchbuys.

Model - Sinn U1-T limited edition
Movement - SW-200, 26 jewels, 28,800hz (hacks and hand-winds)
Case - 44mm without the crown by 14.3mm, tegimented submarine steel
Bracelet - 22mm ends, fully tegimented submarine steel
Crystal - Double anti-reflective coated sapphire
Dial - beautiful black dial with radial pattern, red hour index marks, red second hand
Crown - Screw down
Water Resistance - 1000M

Price is $1,995 net to me, shipping to CONUS insured for full value with tracking is included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer. You can reach me through watchnet or email me - dave at pleasebuymystuff dot com.

I have some feedback here and can provide references via eBay where I have over 7,000 100% positive feedback and a few on watchuseek. Payment may be made by various methods plus check, wire transfer, or cash. All payments will need to cleared and confirmed before shipping. I'm happy to do a face to face deal, we can meet at a local branch of your bank. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

u1ta.jpg u1tb.jpg u1tc.jpg u1td.jpg u1te.jpg u1tf.jpg u1tg.jpg u1th.jpg u1ti.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts