WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********SOLD*********

You know the drill! Selling to fund a grail. :roll:

This is the non-tegimented model and the bracelet is also non-tegimented.

Watch is in easily TZ 95%. Only one very slight desk diving blemish on the clasp that's hard to see in the picture (bracelet is only 2 months old)… I tried to capture it the best I could. Crystal ARC is perfect.

I babied the watch and love the watch, but I just can't keep'em all. Watch is running about 3sec. slow a day. Comes with all papers, boxes, complete box set for the bracelet and the extra links. I have the rubber strap but it's sized for a 6.75" wrist and will be sold separately after this watch sells and is not included in this sale. However, if you think it'll fit you I'll throw it in.

Price is $1400 via paypal… No lowball offers... if it doesn't sell then I'll simply keep her. I'll eat the paypal fee and will ship anywhere within the 50 states USPS Priority insured. I have numerous references here and on other forums. Please feel free to PM or email me at sierra11b (at) gmail.com for inquiries.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT. Please no trades unless it's a SBDX001 or Tudor Sub (either plus cash, of course. Trade value $1700)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price drop. Will entertain reasonable offers only.

This is a great deal so lowballers will be ignored.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts