WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!This is a catch and release. Got my eyes set on something else so this beautiful piece of German engineering has to go.

This Sinn U2 was serviced in 2010 and has had an overhaul so it is running problem free. Also had the gas and capsule done so you won't have to worry about that for a while. Everything is documented in the paperwork that will be included.

This package includes:

Sinn U2 on bracelet with extra link - some light deskdiving scratches on clasp and a few links. Watch head is excellent including crystal/AR, etc.
Sinn rubber strap (not sure what it was cut to by the owner, but I have a 7 1/2 inch wrist and it is quite large on me - there are 4 bars on one side/ 3 bars on the other left to size) - clasp has some deskdiving as well, but nothing deep.
Sinn leather strap (couple small creases, but tons of life left in it)

Sinn Travel case, inner and outer box, CD, warranty card, paperwork from the work done on it by Sinn. (No Sinn tool was included in this box, I was told that that is a common problem)

I am asking $2,150 shipped for the whole package. ConUS deals preferred, but will ship overseas if additional shipping charges are paid by buyer.
Paypal or money orders are accepted for this transaction. I have plenty of positive feedback here and on Watchgeeks under the username mdhorner.

Thanks for looking and PM with any questions. Not looking for trades unless you have a Breitling Super avenger.

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Watch accessory Khaki Metal Buckle

Watch Metal Watch accessory Fashion accessory Titanium

Watch Strap Eyewear Metal Analog watch

Material property Strap Fashion accessory Watch Wrist

Strap Buckle Fashion accessory Watch accessory Leather

Strap Seat belt Auto part Fashion accessory Buckle

·
Registered
874 Posts