WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold.

Watch head is near mint (only very minimal marks on the backs of the lugs from removing the bracelet and a small scratch on the back of the case, peripheral to the caseback; case, bezel, crystal including outer AR are otherwise essentially perfect). Comes with rubber strap with large deployant - clasp has been refinished and looks good although is different from the original (please see comparison with bracelet, below), which has been cut but will probably easily fit up to 7 1/2" wrist. Full bracelet also included which has some wear, most prominent on clasp and adjacent links.

Originally purchased from US AD on 6/2008 (thus still under warranty until 6/2011). Comes with inner/outer box, completed warranty card, Sinn tool, and allen wrenches for the bracelet.

Selling for SOLD ($1650, including shipping). US deals, only, please. I accept paypal and USPS money orders. If you are relatively "new" and pay with paypal, I will wait 2 to 3 business days prior to shipping. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, comments, etc. Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.